Wednesday 11 January 2012

Start consider what strapline will be for my branding?

-Touchline identity, touchline sports, team up with touchline
-A sporting chance for everyone
-The fun way to get fit
-Bringing the community together
-Whatever, Your Goal (im going to use this strapline tag for my branding as it appropiate the most for encourage people to aim high and turning impossiable goals to possiable Goals
-One spirit, one team, one win
-Teamwork makes the dream work
-Talk with your feet, Play with your heart
-Stand tall, talk samll, play ball
-Respect all, fear none
-A need for speed
-Age is no barrier
-Are you in Game?
-Are you ready for some sport here?
-Go for Gold

Start consider what typegraphy i will use for my logo/brand
here are a quick sketch, ideas for my typegraphy.


As you see the red circle on typegraphy below is my final idea to confirm using this typeface.

No comments:

Post a Comment